Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I'm Scared

First mother has the vision and doesn't know what is going on....then the Thing...those half-human/half-animal creatures...comes stumbling in telling me about the ships....then I am taken.

I am scared. I want mother. Or at least, the other women, that are on the other ship. What do they want with us?

Now, my eyes are doing weird things...what is going on?

I can't ask my captor. He will use it against me. I know he will. And this woman...she can't even speak my language, even if I wanted to ask her.

Gods, have you forsaken me? What should I do?

~Allorana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allorana and her Mother, Shashanna, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas