Monday, November 23, 2009

Crystals

Being on the water makes me miss the crystals. the glitter of the sun on the waves reminds me of the sun shining off the crystals and stone that we use for everything.

There are all sorts of crystals that we use…lapis lazuli is one of my favorites…it sure is pretty.

All the same, the one that we use above all others are the Seeds. They are all over on Lemuria. They are so many, and the land gives them up so freely, that, we can go for a walk, and we can see dozens laying all around…especially in the sand.

We use the Seed crystal for so many things…healing, communication, divination…mostly, we use it for record keeping. Long ago, we found a way to record our knowledge into these crystals.

As usual, mother has yet to teach me how to do this.

Some of the Elder’s know how to do it, though it is mostly the Priest’s, Priestesses and attendants that know how.

They know all the good stuff.

According to Mother, I have power. I don’t know why she keeps putting me off on some of the things she could teach me. If I knew how to read the crystals…maybe I could have known how to help myself by now…

~Allorana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allorana and her Mother, Shashanna, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas