Friday, November 6, 2009

I wonder…

Mother always hints at what the gods are presented like in the drawings, statues and reliefs are not what they really look like. I wonder why they are drawn that way if they don’t look that way…and what they really do look like. How different are they…really?

She says that the differences are not that big, but they are noticeable. why do they not get them right then? Is it they cannot? is it an unwritten law that the representations cannot be exact? why? I would think the gods would want their images to be exact…I don’t know. But I think it is strange.

I can’t wait until I try to visit them. Then I can see what they really look like.

~Allorana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allorana and her Mother, Shashanna, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas