Sunday, December 6, 2009

It didn’t work…

I am sick. not because it did not work, but because something worked.

I guess I should be a little more clear. It is hard to focus my thoughts though. It is even harder to stay awake. They are upset that I am writing this and I promised them that I would keep it short. They wish they knew what I was writing about, but I am keeping this private. It won’t be long before they will insist though.

Back to what happened…or as much as I can reveal. I won’t say too much, in case they will read this…I was attempting to contact the…well, I guess I will say it. They will find this part out sooner or later. I was attempting to contact the gods. Perhaps if they know I cannot do it, they will know that whatever they want me for, I am not as strong as they think I am.

Anyway, the attempt failed but something came me…something is with me. Something is on me. It is making me sick. I don’t know if I am going to survive this. I can’t stay awake any more….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allorana and her Mother, Shashanna, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas