Monday, December 14, 2009

I dreamed…

I was in a dark, dank place, sitting on a hard surface, not able to see anything…not even able to make out my own form. Out of it came that insidious whispering voice. I cannot tell what it is saying, but as it whispers, my body breaks out in goose pimples and it causes my body to flop over into convulsions.

I feel the clammy, slimy fingers of some unknown--yet familiar--being slide over my arms as it hugs my jerking body to it--like a child to an adult. No, not just an adult…a parent. And not just a parent--but a mother.

Yet, this is not my mother. I try to jerk away…however, my little body is no match for the strength of this shadow being. It…she…pinches me and twists my tight arm behind my back, almost snapping the appendage. I scream and suddenly, in the dark there are dozens of little red lights…including some incredibly close to my face…

These were no lights--thet were eyes. Eyes peering hungrily at me.

What did they need…? Why did they want me…?

~Allorana's subconscious

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allorana and her Mother, Shashanna, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas