Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So weak.

I cannot believe how weak I am. I still am so sick, this entity will not leave me alone, and while I sleep, I swear there is someone that comes to stand over me… someone that is not my captor or the woman… someone… new. I don't see him, or her--I am sure it is a male, however-- when I am awake, and he, or she, is not always there when I am asleep--or rather, unconscious--however, he, or she, is there enough that I am sure, I am not making it up. The shadow's presence around me does not deaden me that much. Though there are times that I wish it would kill me… for the others, and for mother, I cannot give up, or give in… not to the shadow, and not to my captor's. No matter what either of them want. I have to get the strength to wake fully and then find even more strength to get well to fight and figure out what they all want….

~Allorana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Allorana and her Mother, Shashanna, are characters out a free eSerial called Mu mysteries written by Cherry Dumas (www.enchantmentofthemind.com , www.cherrydumas@blogspot.com , www.twitter.com/cherrydumas , www.facebook.com/cherry.dumas